Monday, June 9, 2008

and away we go.....

Ok so I'm not big on blogs and Deb is even less, but hey this could be a good way of keeping a tour diary(if we can find time). 'Mini-cab-radio'? a line from a song, and the name of my next band(if Ian and I don't argue too much, but he likes london and thats where mini cabs are with their radios, so hey)!? Maybe!?. Anyway. So 2 nights to go till Singapore, 4 till London, and our goals are, among many, to see Bruce, and to see me on TV (did I say 'our goals'?). Ok so 'our' goal is to stay married through this, we are looking forward to seeing our friends and family in London and anyone who cares (i.e has a desk job and surfs the net during work time) can keep up with us on tour. i just hope we get enough time to keep up........

4 comments:

SAS said...

of course you and Ian will argue Chuck - haha

Looking fwd to see you two over here. I've put aside Sunday to hang with you if you're not too jetlagged. I'm hoping the great weather we're having at the mo will continue..

Bernard Cooper said...

Blog of Chucky

Everybody's favourite possessed doll is back!

This time he has a blog and he ain't afraid to use it.

Coming to Cinemas this Fall

Asterix said...

No no and no!!! That's a stupid name for a band!!! Nah just kidding - I actually kinda like it.

Jimmy Jangles said...

Mini Cab Radio? The band already...BURNS!!!! hahahahhaa